Area Sales Manager in Belgium
Dansani is a Danish company who for more than 30 years have been developing, producing and supplying European consumers with bathroom furniture in Danish design with high functionality and quality.
Dansani is a value based company, where the core values Joy, Courage and Respect are the driving motivators behind everything we do.
Dansani wants to strengthen its position in Belgium and therefore we are looking for an area sales manager to further develop the market mainly in the provinces Liège, Namur, Brussels.
Your main task will be to establish new accounts within retail in the defined geographic area and to build long term relationships with the customers. Furthermore, you will train and motivate new customers and the staff of our current partner.
- You are an experienced account manager, and you have experience in the retail bathroom branch
- You have drive and enthusiasm
- You have self-motivation and a desire and ability to work independently
- You have excellent communication skills
- You possess the ability to work effectively and result oriented to achieve goals and targets
- You are service minded, and you know that the customer is key for our success.
- You speak Flemish, French and English/German
You will be working closely together with our current Belgium partner AMG Belgium and will be located at AMGs premises in Liège.
We offer a competitive salary, pension, bonus, car, mobile phone, and full support including product and sales training.
For further information or questions on the job Sales- and Marketing director at Dansani Denmark Susanne S. Krag can be contacted on +45 24 64 34 75 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or general Manager at AMG Belgium Kim Vandebosch on +32 78 44 00 39 or email email@example.com
Please forward your current CV by email along with at covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our headquarters are located in Haderslev in the southern region of Denmark and we have subsidiaries in Norway, Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands and England. We employ 200 people, who are focused on Danish design and high quality. Our organisation is based on three core values: enjoyment, respect and courage.
Find out more about Dansani here.